Beautiful Beaches, Sunny Weather, & Great Food/Nightlife
Cancún is a city in southeastern Mexico, located on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. Cancun is one of the best places to visit as it has everything from white sand beaches, warm weather, to the best nightclubs, golf courses, restaurants and shopping. It is also home to the second largest reef in the world. Cancun composed of 2 distinct areas: the more traditional downtown area, El Centro, and Zona Hotelera, a long, beachfront strip of high-rise hotels, nightclubs, shops and restaurants. All these great qualities make Cancun a busy tourist destination year round.
Things to Know:
- Passport Required; For all attendees a valid passport is required that does not expire for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Mexico.
- Upon entrance into Cancun you will be asked to complete immigration and customs declarations forms, please make sure you keep the bottom version of the immigration form that is returned to you, you are required to produce this at the airport to depart Cancun. If you do not have this at departure you will need to submit an application for exit forms (additional cost) and can be delayed at the Cancun airport.
- The hotel is located approximately 20 minutes from the Cancun airport. You will be provided transport upon arrival.
- Weather: March sees the least rainfall of the year on average, with air temperatures averaging 77'F and ocean temps 79'F.
- The official language in Mexico is Spanish so remember to be patient!
- Please drink only bottled water on property!
- For safety reasons we ask all guests to stay on property late in the evenings.